These days, most of us have used cloud based applications - whether that's online banking, or apps on your mobile phone. That's alright for personal use, but is it the right solution for your business?
Put simply, the cloud is the expression for anything based over the internet – that can be servers and storage, or databases, software, analytics and backup. You may be concerned about reliability and security, when considering the cloud as an option for your business, and we totally get that.
When we counter that concern, we always remind clients that they are happy to use online banking. If you are happy to trust handling your personal finances over the internet, then it must be worth considering?
The truth is that security has stepped up a pace – in fact, several paces in recent years. Many solutions have Ministry of Defence grade security with high levels of encryption. We won’t bore you with all of the detail, but be assured we only ever recommend applications and solutions that we are confident will deliver exactly what you need.
And reliability? Granted, there is always a risk that your internet could fail, but the beauty of the cloud is that you can access everything from anywhere, so you can just decamp somewhere else. And in terms of file storage, you can often store on your local desktop too, for added peace of mind.
THE CLOUD - WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Built, hosted & delivered over the internet
- Flexible and cost effective
- Similar to physical servers, but no space issues
- Providing networking capability for your business
- Can connect on-premise hardware or cloud based servers
- Combination of on-premise & cloud based solution
- Overcomes challenges with legacy software
- Best of both worlds
- Everything stored in the cloud - data, applications & email
- Accessed from anywhere on any device
- Known as Desktop as a Service
BLINDED BY TECHIE SPEAK?
Don’t worry, that’s why we are here to help…
Very few of our clients have in-house expertise, and that’s why they turn to us. We can review your current setup and infrastructure, and determine if the cloud would be a good option for you. We will make recommendations about the setup we think is best, then implement and maintain it for you, so you don’t have to worry.